made by skilled people
Well finished goods
We believe in
What is Denim?
Types of Denim :
- Dry Denim
- Selvage Denim
- Stretch Denim
- Poly Denim
- Ramie Cotton Denim
The factory has flexible manufacturing systems which enable to handle any order quantity with stipulated times. Max Mind Q.C. team ensures extensive monitoring from yarn arrival to product packing. Factory go through the test of dimension stability,color fastness,garment performance,color matching, composition & fabric analysis.
Production capacity per day
Knit : Tops- 5000-6000 Pcs & Bottoms-3000-4000 Pcs.
Woven : Tops- 4000-5000 Pcs & Bottoms-6000-7000 Pcs.
Factors of garment production system:
Garment production system depends on some factors. They are:
- Company affordability
- Equipment that directly involved with workflow
- Items of finished products
- Machine or floor layout
- Management philosophy
- Materials handling system
- Personnel training
- Production processes
There are three main types of apparel production system. According to different ways, they are in below:
A. Production systems that are based on order quantity
B. Production systems that are based on customer nature.
Principles of choosing a production system:
Once an order has been placed with a supplier, we take the following steps to see that only correct merchandise is shipped:
- 1. We draw samples of fabric to be used and check its quality, weight, shrinkage, color fastness, etc. We call for lab-dips and obtain buyers’ approval of shades before bulk fabric is dyed.
- 2. Before production is started, we obtain approval sample and check it minutely in all respects such as size specification, workmanship, cleanliness and proper fit of the garment.
- 3. We also suggest from time to time, possible improvements in production process to improve workmanship and get perfect merchandise.
- 4. Our quality controllers visit factories at regular intervals, making surprise checks, to see that only the correct quality is produced and reject sub-standard and defective pieces in the production pipeline itself.
When the consignment is ready, we carry out systematic inspection as suggested by our buyers. If the merchandise is found satisfactory, we issue a certificate of inspection.